The time now is 12/27/08 - 20:57
Log in: Username: Password:
Search forums for:
  

Beijing Olympic Games 2008, Accommodation


HugeAirlines Forum Index -> Travel to Asia -> Accommodation in Asia

   
Author Message
stevenhanhan



Joined: 03 Jun 2008
Posts: 8



Posted: 06/30/08 - 08:41    Post subject: Beijing Olympic Games 2008, Accommodation

Villa and Apartment in Beijing for Rent during the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games
Dear friends,
Are you looking for 2008 Olympic Hotel Rooms in Beijing? Would you like to rent a comfortable apartment during the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games? I have a villa and an apartment in Beijing for rent during May 2008 to September 2008.
VILLA (A)
Location: The villa is situated in the northwest of Haidian District, in Beijing and close to the 6th Ring Road, offering convenient transportation. It is only 25000 meters away from “Bird’s Nest”, the main stadium of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games. In addition, the nearby limpid lake and verdant trees provide you with ideal places where you can fish and walk your dog.
Structure: The villa is three-story high, with a total area of 380 square meters. It faces south, featuring five bedrooms, two living rooms, one kitchen and four bathrooms.
Furniture: Wooden floor, sofa, TV, refrigerator, full-automatic washing machine, microwave oven, baking oven, gas burner, telephone, Internet, computer, central heating, air-conditioner, 24 hour hot water, double bathtub, shower room, video interphone, and table tennis tables. All are new!
Rent: a. If you rent for at least 20 days during the 2008 Olympic Games, the charge is 1200 US dollars/day (including water and electricity fee).
b. If you rent for a whole month, the charge is 1000 US dollars/day (including water and electricity fee).

APARTMENT (A)
Location: It takes only ten minutes’ walk from NAMAGE HOUSE to “Bird’s Nest”, the main stadium of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games. The apartment enjoys superior geographical position, with supermarket, KFC, McDonald's, bank, hospital, post office and telephone office nearby.

Structure: The newly built apartment is located on the 3rd floor, covering an area of 65 square meters, with a bedroom, a kitchen, and a bathroom. Facing south, it features cleanness, adequate sunshine, modern decoration, as well as complete furniture.

Furniture: Wooden floor, sofa, KING SIZE bed, TV, refrigerator, washing machine, computer desk, induction cooker, telephone, Brand Band, heating, air-conditioner, water heater, and VCD player. All are new!

Rent: a. If you rent for at least 20 days during the 2008 Olympic Games, the charge is 400 US dollars/day (including water and electricity fee).
b. If you rent for a whole month, the charge is 350 US dollars/day (including water and electricity fee).

Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26077160@N08/

Payment method:
1. You should pay 30% of the rent after the reservation, and the other 70% after the check-in.
2. Bank transfer and Western Union Money Transfer are both acceptable.
3. Airport shuttle service will be provided for free.
4. If you need tour service or car rental, please contact me and I will offer you a quotation.
5. Rental invoice will be provided.

Contact:
Contact person: Mr. Steven Han
Email:

The exciting moments of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games start from here! It will be my pleasure to serve you and you will have a good time here under my service! I’m looking forward to seeing you in Beijing!

Best wishes!
Back to top

Display posts from previous:   
    All times are GMT

HugeAirlines Forum Index -> Travel to Asia -> Accommodation in Asia

Page 1 of 1

Related topics:

 



Privacy Policy | Registration terms | Contact us