Joined: 03 Jun 2008
Posted: 06/16/08 - 13:24 Post subject: Accommodation in Bejing during 2008 Olympic Games
House and Apartment in Beijing for Rent during the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games
Are you looking for 2008 Olympic Hotel Rooms in Beijing? Would you like to rent a comfortable apartment during the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games? I have a villa and an apartment in Beijing for rent during May 2008 to September 2008.
Location: This villa is situated in the Sydney Coast outside the North 5th Ring Road in Haidian District of Beijing. It is close to the expressway to the urban area, and 15000 meters away from Birds Nest, the main stadium of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games.
Structure: The villa is three-story high, with a total area of 268 square meters. It faces south, featuring four bedrooms, one living room, one kitchen and three bathrooms.
Furniture: Wooden floor, sofa, large-screen LCD TV, refrigerator, full-automatic washing machine, microwave oven, baking oven, gas burner, telephone, Internet, computer, central heating, air-conditioner, 24 hour hot water, double bathtub, shower room, video interphone, and billiard tables. All are new!
Rent: a. If you rent for at least 20 days during the 2008 Olympic Games, the charge is 1200 US dollars/day (including water and electricity fee).
b. If you rent for a whole month, the charge is 1000 US dollars/day (including water and electricity fee).
Location: Pearl Harbor only 10 kilometers away from Birds Nest, the main stadium of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games. Just RMB 30 Yuan will be sufficient for the taxi ride to Birds Nest. The apartment enjoys superior geographical position, with Carrefour Hypermarket, KFC, McDonalds, bank, hospital, post office and telephone office nearby.
Structure: The apartment covers an area of 60 square meters, featuring a bedroom, a kitchen and a bathroom. It is divided into two rooms, with them facing east and west respectively.
Furniture: Wooden floor, sofa, KING SIZE bed, TV, refrigerator, washing machine, computer desk, induction cooker, telephone, Brand Band, heating, air-conditioner, water heater, and VCD player. All are new!
Rent: a. If you rent for at least 20 days during the 2008 Olympic Games, the charge is 300 US dollars/day (including water and electricity fee).
b. If you rent for a whole month, the charge is 250 US dollars/day (including water and electricity fee).
You should pay 30% of the rent after the reservation, and the other 70% after the check-in.
Bank transfer and Western Union Money Transfer are both acceptable.
Airport shuttle service will be provided for free.
If you need tour service or car rental, please contact me and I will offer you a quotation.
Rental invoice will be provided.
Contact person: Mr. Steven Han
The exciting moments of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games start from here! It will be my pleasure to serve you and you will have a good time here under my service! Im looking forward to seeing you in Beijing!